Wine Storage Lockers
Store Your Priceless Collection Where We Store Ours.
The WineSellar was the first commercial wine storage locker to open in San Diego.Originally opened in 1984 and later moving to our current, larger Sorrento Mesa facility in 1988, our lockers were constructed by owner, Gary Parker’s demanding specifications to create the very best wine storage design possible.Our lockers have complete ventilation around each locker and are built to withstand moderate earthquakes. With its state-of-the-art, three-story mezzanine system, storage temperature is kept at a consistent 57 degrees F with humidity levels maintained in the mid-sixties….the perfect environment for wine storage.
We offer lockers that hold 2, 4, 5, 8, 12, 15, 18, 28, 36, 50, 64, 88, 100, 140, 175, 500, and 1500 cases. Our prices are among the lowest, if not the lowest in San Diego with “community” lockers starting as low as $6.00 / case per month and “private” lockers accommodating your wine from two to hundreds of cases, rental rates start at $14.00 a month (billed quarterly).
Centrally located in Sorrento Mesa near the Golden Triangle, our facility offers easy access from all San Diego areas and provides safe and proper storage of wine collections for both individuals and businesses.
Why Store Your Collection at the WineSellar?
- 10% off meals in The Brasserie for the member and a guest
- 10% Off Retail Wine Purchases & All Wine Accessories
- Exclusive Discounts and First Access for Monthly Wine Dinners for the member and a guest
- Your first corkage fee is FREE, from a bottle in your locker, upstairs in the Brasserie (Wine Spectator Grand and Best of Award Excellence Awards since 1989) & in The Casual Side informal bar and small-plate dining
- Storage prices are among the lowest, if not the lowest, in San Diego
- Community lockers starting at $6.00/case per month
- Private lockers from two cases to hundreds, rental rates start at $14.00 a month (billed quarterly).
- Open later man operated hours than most wine storage facilities in San Diego: (Mondays by appointment only 10am - 5pm). Tuesday through Saturday's 10am - 8pm. Closed Sunday, and most major holidays.
- Lockers designed and constructed for maximum air flow and optimum circulation to maintain consistent temperature and humidity throughout the entire storage facility
- Lockers uniquely designed and built to withstand earthquakes
- No harmful fluorescent lighting that can damage wine
- Service includes accepting & signing for your wine deliveries, and a temporary temperature controlled hold for them until you can get in to pick them up or put them away
- Full-service wine shop with helpful, highly-educated wine staff to recommend wines that complement and complete your collection
- Wine cellar inventory offered to renters, call for rates
- Personal Concierge Wine Program*
- Ask about our four WineSellar Wine Clubs, plus a custom wine club for those with special requests, featuring top domestic and international wines and one free wine club member tasting per month.
* Please ask Gary Parker, Owner, about our new, personalized Concierge Wine Program.